Friday, July 17, 2009

The Heat is On!


This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


Hot day! You get a clue of what it's going to be like when at 7 a.m. it's already heating up. The past couple of evenings haven't had the customary cool breeze blowing, so the nights have been stifling as well.

Also was a busy day, as I worked on pieces of the puzzle of where I'm headed as it's heating up in that area also. Interesting things are coming about, and I know God is moving though I don't know exactly what He's doing. Feels like I'm in line for a "suddenly."

I did take some time this evening to re-acquaint myself with my Corel Painter program. It's been a while since I've used it, and I'm just thanking God that with minimal review I was able to at least regain the little knowledge that I did have on using it.

Thus, I was able to create my piece for today, using an image I took of one of my garden roses.
This is my original image. I enjoyed putting this together and I may have something new along these lines tomorrow. I haven't forgot about my wind-blown leaves from an earlier post. I'm still mulling over the possibilities for that one.

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful!

    Sorry to hear you are not getting the breeze at night I remember so well. I long for that, but here at the surface of the sun the low is usually in the 90s! Going to be 115 today with an over night low of 92!

    ReplyDelete